Duplicate images finder
Clone Remover will help you if you want to find and delete duplicate images, duplicate pictures or other graphical files that can definitely be found on your computer.
Clone Remover can find different types of duplicate images. The types are:
1) Exact duplicates. Two or more graphical files are precise duplicates when a number of their properties coincide. The properties are:
- File format (for example, jpg, bmp, gif, png, psd).
- Resolution – the number of pixels vertically and horizontally (for example, 1024*768 or 800*600).
- Color depth – the number of bits used to encode a pixel (for example, 16 bits, 24 bits, 32 bits).
- The colors (color depth) of each pixel of the images are similar. We should mention that most programs that look for duplicate files use this type of duplicates.
2) Similar images. Two or more graphical files are similar, but aren’t exactly alike when they have similar height, width and color depth, but their formats are different.
3) Inexact copies. Two or more images aren’t exact copies when they have different format and (or) height and width and (or) color depth and (or) colors of some corresponding pixels.
Here are some examples of such images:
No program can call inexact copies of a file its duplicates. The program will simply find the files and show them to you.
More info:Duplicate file finder